JOHN LASTRA, NEW MEXICO'S PREMIER BUSINESS BROKER

BUSINESSES FOR SALE NEW MEXICO

Available businesses

Carefully evaluated, profitable business opportunities in New Mexico

 

High Profit Landscape Installation Company

The company was started by the current owner in 1996 and has grown to become one of the areas most significant landscape design and installation companies. The Albuquerque, NM based company has a reputation for beautiful appealing landscape designs from xeriscape to traditional and is focused on the residential market.

Asking Price: $325,000
Down Payment: $45,000
Gross Sales $756,101
Cash Flow $122,715

High Profit Machine Shop

The company was established approximately 20 years ago and provides prototype and limited production machine shop services to a variety of businesses in New Mexico. The customer base includes international, national, local businesses and government contractors.

Asking Price: $600,000
Down Payment: $60,000
Gross Sales $409,025
Cash Flow $171,395

High Profit Plumbing/Heating Business

The company was established in 2009 and has become a well-recognized provider of plumbing services in the New Mexico area. The company principally focuses on the existing residential and smaller commercial projects and has build a reputation for quality service and fair pricing. The company is equipped to run three service crews.

The company to include all furniture, fixtures and equipment, $10,000 of inventory, trade name, customer lists, covenant not to compete, and training/transition is offered for sale for $335,000. It is anticipated that the seller would finance 10% of the sales price and SBA guaranteed bank financing would be available for the business purchase with a down payment of approximately $35,000.00.

Asking Price: $335,000
Down Payment: $35,000
Gross Sales $4,81,478
Cash Flow $166,184

High Profit Food Product Wholesale

Over its fifty-year history the company has established itself as a wholesale supplier of bread related products. The company has a reputation for providing the highest quality products at affordable prices. The business is approximately 90 percent wholesale spread across sixty plus individual accounts and the other 10 percent reflects repeat retail/walk in customers.

Asking Price: $350,000
Down Payment: $30,000
Gross Sales $1,600,000
Cash Flow $275,000

Great Pizza - Great Business

The restaurant has been in business in Albuquerque's northeast heights for over 40 years. The restaurant offers quality Italian fare from specialty pizzas, hot and cold sandwiches, wings and desserts.

Asking Price: $215,000
Down Payment: $30,000
Gross Sales $475,895
Cash Flow $83,292

Looking for something else?

John will diligently and personally work with you to find a business to meet your needs.

Looking for something specific? Give John a call.

John will diligently and personally work with you to find a business to meet your needs.

Testimonials

BUSINESS BUYER

"We had extremely positive experience working with John from start to finish. He walked us through the minor and major details and made sure we understood then transaction. He was prompt in communication, details and advice on all aspects of the deal. He was fair and very trustworthy. I would absolutely recommend John to anyone who was interested in buying or selling a business."

Shane Davis